AgenZ Group and our employees, observe the ten principles of confidentiality. These principles are based on the Act on Protection of Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents federal government.
1. Disclaimer: We are responsible for personal information under our control and we have designated individuals who are responsible for ensuring compliance with privacy principles.
2. Determining the purpose of collecting information: The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be determined by us, our suppliers or representatives of our customers.
3. Consent: You should be aware of the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information and consent, subject to certain exceptions. For example, for legal reasons, medical or security reasons, it may be impossible or impractical to obtain consent. You can give your consent in writing, verbally, electronically or through your authorized representatives or ours. In certain circumstances, consent may be implied.
4. Limiting Collection: We may collect personal information necessary for those purposes and we need to be collected by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or that the law does required. We must keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy: Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and current as necessary for the purposes for which they are intended.
7. Safeguards: Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to their level of confidentiality so that they are free from any violation, wrongful disclosure or use.
8. Transparency: We must provide you with information about our policies and practices for managing your personal information.
9. Access to personal information: We must inform you, if you so request in writing of the existence of personal information about you, use that is made and the fact that they were disclosed to third parties where appropriate. Subject to certain exceptions, we need you to see this information under applicable law. You can also challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate, if applicable.
10. Inquiries and Complaints: You may contact us to request information or lodge a complaint about our policies and practices in privacy.
Consumers who wish to seek information or lodge a complaint must be in writing to the following address:
3055 St-Martin Ouest, bureau 620